Basic Coding for Children
- Ex Tax: S$23.36
- Product Code: BCC01
- In Stock
STAY TUNED FOR MORE SESSIONS COMING SOON.
Swift is a powerful programming language created by Apple that’s used to build many popular apps. And Swift Playgrounds is an app for iPad that makes learning how to code interactive and fun.
You’re never too young to start. Get started with the first line of code and see how exciting and fun coding can be with Swift.
Recommended for ages 7 – 10.
Registration for the classes available will be provided in a link upon successful checkout.
- iStudio @ NEX
- iStudio @ Raffles City
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Promote creativity, logical thinking and problem solving through the use of fundamental computational thinking skills.
- Enhance understanding of coding concepts and how they can be applied both real life challenges and scenarios.
Game Development Concept
- Learn about the basics of game development
- Introduction to the interface of Swift Playground
- Understand the basic script concepts
Creating the Game
- Understand the different game objects and assets.
- Understand the game concept (eg: side-scroller Game)
- Create or enhance the digital assets for the game
- Completion of the Project
- Export the Game to Playable Platform
- Participants will learn how to make use of the Swift interface to code.
- Participants will learn about basic game design theory and its application, while designing a game.
- Participants will be introduced to design thinking, logical thinking and problem- solving skills