Careers at iStudio
Current open positions:
IT and Inventory Executive
- First level troubleshooting support for problems related to hardware/ network / internet / CCTV / email / softwares and Applications in Retail Business.
- Liase with vendors (CCTV/ EAS / Trafic Systems / Voiden email / Blackhawk / Copier / Security Tags) for Quotations, configuring and Issues of respective things.
- Maintenance , configuration and repair of stores CCTV Camera's & DVRs / stores security door panels and internet connections, Firewall. Installation, maintance and monitoring of stores biometric fingerprints.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Servers and Mac (Apple) Workstations. Desktop Management (Configure iMac, MBA, MBP, for New Staff). Installation of SAP & client softwares / Microsoft SQL.
- Setup New Store/Branches - Supervising contractor of Network Cabling/ CCTV cabling / Internet Cable / Telephone.
- Server Management Console / User & Domain Management / Jobs & Tasks Management.
- Administer ROOT, CPANEL & email creation and troubleshooting stores email issues.
- Extract some reports from systems and submit to Management.
- MS SQL , SAP B1 and POS softwares knowledge to be preferred.
- Monthly Stock Take for Apple Products (if needed, 3PP stock also have to count).
- Stock Reconciliation with System & Physical for 3PP (Counted to be done by Stores)
- Analyzing stock discrepancy for all stores
- Stock transfer / Adjustment and write off
- Checking Manual Receipt (MR) Filing of Store transfers
- Annual Stock Count
- Singaporeans only
- Diploma/Degree in IT or Computer Science or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of related working experience IT administration, Desktop end user support and inventory analysis.
- Certificate and experience in Inventory/logistics will be preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel Proficently.
- SAP B1 and POS softwares knowledge to be preferred.
- Meticulous with good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Mac Retail Specialist/Senior Mac Retail Specialist
- Introducing and selling of Apple (MacBook, IMac, IPhone, IPod etc) and 3rd party products to customers
- Provide basic product troubleshooting and advice to customers
- Providing excellent service to our customers
- Maintaining adequate inventory in store
- Ensure overall cleanliness of store and storeroom
- Preferably with Retail Sales experience
- Possess knowledge with Apple product / software or related IT products will be an advantage
- Willing to work retail hours and shifts (5-day work week with rostered days off)
- Must be willing to work in Changi Airport or Central area
- Transport will be provided for candidates stationed to work at Changi Airport
- Training will be provided for Product Knowledge and Soft Skills
- Strong Interest in Apple Products is advantageous
- Both Full-Time and Part-Time position(s) available
- 5 work days per week
- $9 per hour
- Work hours : 11.30am - 7.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- 3 work days per week
- $8 per hour
- Work hours : 10.30am - 9.30pm (2 hours lunch break)
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
Work 6 months or more with the following benefits
- Medical benefits
- Purchase product at special rate
- Apple product training
Assistant Retail Store Managers
- Responsible for the overall business performance of the retail outlet, including managing its daily operational activities.
- Provide direction and leadership to the retail sales team to drive sale, deliver quality customer service, and achieve business effectiveness in store operations.
- Conduct regular sales and gross profit review with the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain strong relations with customers, suppliers and brand principals.
- Evaluate store employee’s performance in accordance with the Key Performance Index (KPI).
- Maintaining adequate inventory in store.
- Provide on-the-job training and orientation to new employees on the necessary technical and sales knowledge.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments
- Manage and motivate a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- To be successful in this role, candidate will need to demonstrate that they can drive competitive advantage through comprehensive category management, strategic planning and promotional activities that excite the market.
- A current retail manager or an experienced second-in-charge, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong retail background in consumer electronic products.
- Able to lead, train and motivate a team of high-achieving salespeople and understand the demands of running a retail business with proven track record.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and relationship-management skills.
- Good business acumen and people-oriented.
If you do not see the position you are looking for, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.