Careers at iStudio
Current open positions:
Provide Administrative Support to HR Executive
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions with main focus on recruitment including but not limited to compensation & benefits administration and payroll processing
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment (Advertise, shortlist & interview candidates, prepare salary proposal, make offers to successful candidates, prepare for on-boarding & staff announcement)
- Work closely with Operation manager to assist with Manpower Planning for all retail stores.
- Prepare letters of employment, confirmation, resignations/terminations and conduct exit interview for non-managerial positions
- Address employee’s queries on HR services and applications
- Handle work pass matters (application, renewal, cancellation, etc)
- Updating of Employee details, employment data into HRIS
- Ad-hoc duties such as purchase of uniforms, airport pass application, etc
- ‘O’ Level / Diploma in HRM or equivalent
- At least 1 years of working experience in payroll & HR related
- Able to work independently and handle confidential information
- Must be meticulous and well-organized, with positive working attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Info-Tech Payroll System, Microsoft Office applications
- Strong knowledge of local employment laws and regulations
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure with minimum supervision
Retail Specialist/Senior Retail Specialist
- Introducing and selling of Apple (Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Apple accessories) and 3rd party products to customers
- Provide basic product troubleshooting and advice to patrons
- Providing excellent service to our patrons
- Planning and maintaining adequate inventory in store
- Ensure overall cleanliness of store and storeroom
- Preferably with Retail Sales experience
- Possess knowledge of Apple products – software or related IT products will be an advantage
- Willing to work retail hours and shifts (5-day work week with rostered days off)
- Must be willing to work in Singapore Changi Airport or Central area
- Transport will be provided for candidates stationed to work at Singapore Changi Airport
- Training will be provided for Product Knowledge and Soft Skills
- Strong Interest in Apple Products is advantageous
- Both Full-Time and Part-Time position(s) available
- 5 work days per week
- $9 per hour
- Work hours : 11.30am - 7.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- 3 work days per week
- $8 per hour
- Work hours : 10.30am - 9.30pm (2 hours lunch break)
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
Work 6 months or more with the following benefits
- Medical benefits
- Purchase product at special rate
- Apple product training
Assistant Retail Store Managers
- Responsible for the overall business performance of the retail outlet, including managing its daily operational activities.
- Provide direction and leadership to the retail sales team to drive sale, deliver quality customer service, and achieve business effectiveness in store operations.
- Conduct regular sales and gross profit review with the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain strong relations with customers, suppliers and brand principals.
- Evaluate store employee’s performance in accordance with the Key Performance Index (KPI).
- Maintaining adequate inventory in store.
- Provide on-the-job training and orientation to new employees on the necessary technical and sales knowledge.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments
- Manage and motivate a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- To be successful in this role, candidate will need to demonstrate that they can drive competitive advantage through comprehensive category management, strategic planning and promotional activities that excite the market.
- A current retail manager or an experienced second-in-charge, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong retail background in consumer electronic products.
- Able to lead, train and motivate a team of high-achieving salespeople and understand the demands of running a retail business with proven track record.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and relationship-management skills.
- Good business acumen and people-oriented.
If you do not see the position you are looking for, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.