Careers at iStudio
Current open positions:
- Monthly PIC for Apple Products (if required, 3PP stocks as well)
- Stock reconciliation with system and physical stocks for third-party products
- Receiving of stocks via Pivotal
- System PO receiving and creating of GRPO (SAP & Pivotal)
- Analyzing stock discrepancies for all stores
- Solving of Wincor Exception (No stock error for all airport stores)
- Creating Demo part no. into Item Master Data List
- Moving Demo code from Store location to Store Demo location in system
- System transfer of stocks from HO to Stores/Online Store on Pivotal and SAP
- Write in iTunes cards and iStudio vouchers to Systems
- Correction of serial number adjustments on SAP
- Stock adjustment and Write-off stocks on SAP
- Keying out staff purchase invoices on SAP
- Checking manual receipt against stock count
- Filing of Store Transfers
- Annual stock count
- Relevant working experience with inventory management
- SAP B1 and POS softwares knowledge preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel proficiently
- Reliable and trustworthy with good working attitude
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and works effectively with a variety of people
Mac Retail Specialist/Senior Mac Retail Specialist
- Introducing and selling of Apple (MacBook, IMac, IPhone, IPod etc) and 3rd party products to customers
- Provide basic product troubleshooting and advice to customers
- Providing excellent service to our customers
- Maintaining adequate inventory in store
- Ensure overall cleanliness of store and storeroom
- Preferably with Retail Sales experience
- Possess knowledge with Apple product / software or related IT products will be an advantage
- Willing to work retail hours and shifts (5-day work week with rostered days off)
- Must be willing to work in Changi Airport or Central area
- Transport will be provided for candidates stationed to work at Changi Airport
- Training will be provided for Product Knowledge and Soft Skills
- Strong Interest in Apple Products is advantageous
- Both Full-Time and Part-Time position(s) available
Retail Store Managers
- Responsible for the overall business performance of the retail outlet, including managing its daily operational activities.
- Provide direction and leadership to the retail sales team to drive sale, deliver quality customer service, and achieve business effectiveness in store operations.
- Conduct regular sales and gross profit review with the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain strong relations with customers, suppliers and brand principals.
- Evaluate store employee’s performance in accordance with the Key Performance Index (KPI).
- Maintaining adequate inventory in store.
- Provide on-the-job training and orientation to new employees on the necessary technical and sales knowledge.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments
- Manage and motivate a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- To be successful in this role, candidate will need to demonstrate that they can drive competitive advantage through comprehensive category management, strategic planning and promotional activities that excite the market.
- A current retail manager or an experienced second-in-charge, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong retail background in consumer electronic products.
- Able to lead, train and motivate a team of high-achieving salespeople and understand the demands of running a retail business with proven track record.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and relationship-management skills.
- Good business acumen and people-oriented.
If you do not see the position you are looking for, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.