Careers at iStudio
Current open positions:
- Introducing and selling of Apple (MacBook, IMac, IPhone, IPod etc) and 3rd party products to customers
- Provide basic product troubleshooting and advice to customers
- Providing excellent service to our customers
- Maintaining adequate inventory in store
- Ensure overall cleanliness of store and storeroom
- Willing to work retail hours and shifts (5-day work week with rostered days off)
- Product knowledge and soft-skills training will be provided
- Must be willing to work in Changi Airport or Central Area
- Transport will be provided for candidates stationed to work at our Changi Airport outlets
- Possess knowledge with Apple product / software or related IT products
- Candidates with team-lead retail experience may be considered for supervisory or managerial positions
- 5 days work week
- Full-Time positions available
Store in Charge
- Responsible for the overall business performance of the retail outlet, including managing its daily operational activities.
- Provide direction and leadership to the reatil sales team to drive sale, deliver quality customer service, and achieve business effectiveness in store operations.
- Conduct regular sales and gross profit review with the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain strong relations with customers, suppliers and brand principals.
- Evaluate store employee’s performance in accordance with the Key Performance Index (KPI).
- Maintaining adequate inventory in store.
- Provide on-the-job training and orientation to new employees on the necessary technical and sales knowledge.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments
- Manage and motivate a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- To be successful in this role, candidate will need to demonstrate that they can drive competitive advantage through comprehensive category management, strategic planning and promotional activities that excite the market.
- A current retail manager or an experienced second-in-charge, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong retail background in consumer electronic products.
- Able to lead, train and motivate a team of high-achieving salespeople and understand the demands of running a retail business with proven track record.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and relationship-management skills.
- Good business acumen and people-oriented.
And if you don’t see the position you’re looking for, you can always email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.