1. What is the price of an Mac / iPod / iPad / iPhone / Apple Watch / Apple TV?
Please proceed to the respective product pages for the prices of the products.
2. Do you have stocks for Mac / iPod / iPad / iPhone / Apple Watch / Apple TV?
As our stocks are dynamic, we are unable to accurately advise the availability of the product on the date of purchase. We at iStudio Singapore try our best to ensure that stocks on www.istudiosg.com are accurate. In the event that stocks purchased on www.istudiosg.com are unavailable at point of Order Processing, you will be informed as soon as possible, with possible options – change in colour, upgrade of product (with top up of price difference), exchange with different product or a refund. Click here for Returns and Exchanges policy.
Stocks availability on Online Store does not depict availability of the same stock at all stores. Please contact the respective stores for most accurate information on product availability.
3. Can I make a reservation for products at the Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2, 3 or 4 outlets?
As our stocks are dynamic, we are unable to accept reservations beyond 3 days prior to a passenger’s flight. Do contact the store directly 3 days prior to your travel date so that we can advise on the product availability and make the necessary arrangements.
4. Can I place a pre-order or reservation for a newly launched Apple products (iPad, iPhone etc)?
As initial stocks for newly launched products are constrained, we will not be able to commit on pre-orders and reservations of such items. Reservations will be available for new products when the constraint on stocks is lifted (roughly a month after launch). To be fair to all our customers, there will be no exceptions to this rule.
5. Can I make tax-free purchases when I return to Singapore?
Tax free purchases is only applicable to passengers with a valid boarding pass departing Singapore. Purchases which are bought in, and brought into, Singapore for usage, may be subjected to taxes at customs as per Tourist Refund Scheme.
Qualifying for the GST Refund
You may qualify for tourist refund if the following conditions are satisfied:
- Purchase the goods and request for an eTRS ticket from the retailer;
- Spend at least SGD100 (including GST). You may accumulate up to 3 same-day invoices/receipts from retailers bearing the same GST registration number to meet this minimum purchase amount;
- Apply for your GST refund using the Token or eTRS Tickets at the eTRS self-help kiosk at the airports;
- Depart with the goods within 2 months from the date of purchase either via:
- Changi International Airport Departure Hall; or
- Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal;
- Depart with the goods within 12 hours after obtaining approval of your GST refund;
- Claim the refund from the approved central refund counter operator within 2 monthsfrom the date of approval of the application; and
- If you are a student pass holder, you must have fulfilled all the above criteria, purchased the goods in the last 4 months before student pass expiry date and intend to depart with the goods and remain outside Singapore for a minimum period of 12 months.
6. Can I make tax free purchases when I depart Singapore and collect the item when I return to Singapore?
All purchases at our stores are pay-and-carry. We are unable to hold the purchased item at our store.
7. Where are your stores located at Changi Airport?
Our stores are located within the transit areas of Changi Airport. Terminals 1, 2 and 3 are interlinked by the Skytrain. The Skytrain service is operational from 0500 to 0230, with intervals of 1 to 3 minutes. During non-operational hours, passengers who are within the transit areas may use the inter-terminal travellators.
Terminal 4 is linked from Terminal 2 by a free shuttle service at Arrival Hall (Door 1) operating round-the-clock (24-hours daily) from Landside. Within the transit areas, you can get to Terminal 4 via free shuttle bus from Terminal 2 Gate F51. The free shuttle service is operational round-the-clock (24-hours daily), with intervals of up to 10 minutes between 0800 – 0159hrs, intervals of up to 25 minutes between 0200 – 0759hrs.
8. Can I have taxes refunded if purchases are made at your town stores?
Tourists will be able to have taxes refunded for purchases made at our town stores. However, as such refunds are handled by GST refund agencies, a handling fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Please visit Changi Airport’s website for more information.
9. I am a cabin crew, am I entitled to tax refund and will there be discounts?
Unfortunately, as cabin crew, you do not qualify as a tourist and you are not eligible for tax refund in accordance to the terms of the Tourist Refund Scheme.
Qualifying as a Tourist
To be eligible for GST refund, you must be a tourist . You have to meet the following criteria:
- You are not a Singapore citizen or permanent resident;
- You spend 365 days or less in Singapore in the last 24 months before the date of purchase;
- You have not been, at any time, employed in Singapore in the past 6 months before the date of purchase;
- You are not a member of the crew of the aircraft on which you are departing from Singapore;
- You are 16 years of age or above at the time of purchase; and
- If you are a student pass holder , you must have purchase the goods in the last 4 months before the expiry of your student pass.
10. Can I cancel an order I made on iStudio eStore, www.istudiosg.com?
All Order Cancellations for online orders must be made on the day itself to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1700 (5pm) GMT+8, Mondays to Fridays.
11. I have other enquiries that could not be found in your FAQ.
Send your enquiries or feedback to us at email@example.com