Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6 - Grey
Striking design meets superior sound.
With its signature round silhouette, premium fabric cover and aluminum handle for easy portability, the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6’s combines style and convenience in a sophisticated and refined Bluetooth speaker. It features an IPX7 waterproof design to use at any place within the home without worrying. Offering up to 8 hours of playtime on a single charge and wireless dual sound, it can wirelessly connect two Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6 speakers to elevate music listening experience. With its iconic yet subtle design, the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6 is the ideal complement of any interior.
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth to enjoy room-filling sound. Connect up to 2 smart devices at the same time and take turns playing music.
8 hours of playtime
The rechargeable battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime.
Use it at any place within the home without worrying, like by the kitchen sink.
Wireless Dual Sound
Wirelessly connect two Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6 speakers for an elevated music listening experience.
Crafted in a unique aluminum and fabric finish for a truly elegant look and feel.
Integrated aluminum handle
Integrated aluminum carrying handle for easy portability.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Support: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Transducers: Woofer 1 x 120mm, Tweeter 1 x 25mm
- Rated Power: 1 x 50W RMS Bi-amp (AC mode)
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: 80dB A-weighted
- Power supply: 19V/2A
- Battery type: 3.6V/3250mAh Lithium-ion
- Battery charge time: 5 hours
- Music playtime: up to 8 hours (Varies by volume level and music content)
- Bluetooth transmitter power: 0 – 9dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402MHz – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dimension (H x W x D): 284mm x 291mm x 128mm
- Weight: 2940g
What’s In The Box
- 1x Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6
- 1x Power adaptor
- 1x Quick start guide
- 1x Safety sheet
- 1x Warranty card