Would you like to add Apple AppleCare+ for iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, and XGet up to two years of technical support and coverage for hardware repair and accidental damage coverage at an Apple Service Centre. Learn More
iPhone Xs features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with a custom-built OLED panel for HDR with remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and log in to apps with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR), and more. A 12MP dual-camera system with Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh, and Depth Control for studio-quality portraits. And a water-resistant design.2
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED display1
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)2
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Telephoto cameras; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and 1080p video
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A12 Bionic with second-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging3
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
1 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone Xs screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2 iPhone Xs is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3 Qi wireless chargers sold separately.