The largest, most advanced Always-on Retina display yet makes everything you do with your Apple Watch Series 7 bigger and better. Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front crystal. Advanced features let you measure your blood oxygen level,1 take an ECG anytime,2 and access mindfulness and sleep tracking apps. You can also track dozens of workouts, including new tai chi and pilates.
· Always-on Retina display has nearly 20 per cent more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
· The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design3
· Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app1
· Take an ECG anytime, anywhere2
· Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications4
· Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
· Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
· Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
· Sync your favourite music and podcasts
· Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
· All-day battery life and faster charging5
· watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/sg/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under the age of 22. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
5Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information
6Wireless service plan required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/sg/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-sg/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
7Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/sg/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
As part of Apple’s efforts to reduce its environmental impact, Apple Watch Series 7 does not include a power adapter. Please use a current Apple power adapter or add a new one before check out.
AirPods Pro are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.