iPhone 14. With the most impressive dual-camera system on iPhone. Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light. Crash Detection,1 a new safety feature, calls for help when you can’t.
Key feature bullets
· 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display2
· Advanced camera system for better photos in any light
· Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
· Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
· Vital safety technology — Crash Detection1 calls for help when you can’t
· All-day battery life and up to 20 hours of video playback3
· A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU for lightning-fast performance. Super-fast 5G connectivity4
· Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance5
· iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share6
As part of Apple’s efforts to reach its environmental goals, iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones, or purchase these accessories separately.
1Emergency SOS uses a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
4Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/iphone/cellular.
5iPhone 14 is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
6Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Go to apple.com/sg/iphone/compare for the complete set.