iPhone 14 Pro. Capture incredible detail with a 48MP Main camera. Experience iPhone in a whole new way with Dynamic Island and Always-On display. Crash Detection,1 a new safety feature, calls for help when you can’t.
Key feature bullets
· 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display2 featuring Always-On and ProMotion
· Dynamic Island, a magical new way to interact with iPhone
· 48MP Main camera for up to 4x greater resolution
· Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
· Action mode for smooth, steady, hand-held videos
· Vital safety technology — Crash Detection1 calls for help when you can’t
· All-day battery life and up to 23 hours of video playback3
· A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. Super-fast 5G connectivity4
· Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance5
· iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share6
As part of Apple’s efforts to reach its environmental goals, iPhone 14 Pro Max and iPhone 14 Pro do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones, or purchase these accessories separately.
1Emergency SOS uses a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
4Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/iphone/cellular.
5iPhone 14 Pro is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
6Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Go to apple.com/sg/iphone/compare for the complete set.