iPhone SE is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever.1 Featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, for incredible performance in apps, games, and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits and six lighting effects. Next-generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life2 and water resistance,3 it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not so big size.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67)3
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3 iPhone SE is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
Get one year of Apple TV+ when you purchase an eligible Apple device—and watch original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film. Claim your one-year free Apple TV+ subscription in the Apple TV app, starting November 2, 2019.
Here’s how to activate your one year of free Apple TV+:
1. Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac, and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Open the Apple TV app on 2nd November 2019 or later. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest version of iOS, iPad OS, tvOS, or macOS.
3. The offer should appear immediately after you launch the Apple TV app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
4. Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free. You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method.