AppleCare - Service and support for your Apple TV
Every Apple TV purchased from iStudio comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of complimentary technical support.1 With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your coverage to two years from your Apple TV purchase date. You’ll get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning technical support for questions about tvOS, iCloud, AirPlay and more. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. You’ll also get global repair coverage for your Apple products through convenient service options.2
One stop for technical support
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world.
Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple TV
- Included Apple TV Remote and power cable
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office, or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies from the iTunes Store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as Netflix and more
- Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- Availability of each option depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- AirPort device must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see the terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html.